The objectives for which the Organization is formed are:-
- To enhance and improve individuals capacity for self-sustenance.
- To provide the basic tools and equipment to start up sustainable Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- To economically empower women farmers in northern Uganda
- To promote community based health care, nutrition, water and environmental sanitation among people in communities;
- To empower the community with essential psycho-social health message as a tool in the promotion of health and eradication of harmful practices including but not limited to drug abuse;
- To promote the mental Health state of both vulnerable rural and urban Ugandan community;
- To establish and operate technical and vocational training centres to promote self-employment & income generation of the vulnerable women and youth ;
- To apply to any International body, Government or Authority and Public Organizations among others for any kind of assistance that may support the vulnerable women and youth in Uganda;
- To empower the needy women and youth of the community to participate in income generating activities for socio-economic transformations of their homesteads and;
- To do all other things that are necessary and expedient for the promotion and fulfillment of these objectives and the intentions of the subscribers to this Constitution.
QUICKLY FIND US ON GOOGLE MAPS
P.O Box, Gulu
Phone: +256 773 323 263